Financial Planning Analyst
Closing: 31 Dec 2022
Mixta Africa8 Kasumu Ekemode, Off Saka Tinubu Street – Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria
Manage the liquidity of the country business and inter-group disbursement and cover treasury reporting function
- Perform complex financial and operational analysis to support the business unit strategic plans (both short term and long term) as well as the business plan and budget creation
- Work directly with business unit leadership to provide planning & budgeting, project and sales analysis
- Perform complex financial analyses, prepare related presentations and present results taking into consideration actual performance, previous expenditures and estimated income and expenses
- Analysis of variances to budget/forecast for revenue/margin as well as operating expenses.
- Evaluate data, prepare forecasts, trend analysis and presentation of results pertaining to sales, operations and general business conditions and other areas
- Consult and advise management regarding advanced planning, consolidation and reporting issues
- Leverage advanced tools in the creation, display and reproduction of charts, graphs and models specific to business unit operations and provide inputs to management as required
- Should possess a bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting.
- ACCA/CPA/CFA certificate would be preferred or advanced degree in real estate finance
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in Financial Planning, preferably in a similar role
- Should have a strong financial background with an understanding of key accounting and controlling concepts
- Should possess strong communication skills; capable of presenting complex financial information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Familiar with concepts, practices, and procedures of financial planning & analysis.
- Should have significant experience with integrated financial systems and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) programs with strong Excel charting and graphics skill set.
- Should be bilingual- preferred candidate should be fluent in English and French (Written and Oral)
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
DepartmentAcounts & Finance
Experience0 - 5 Year(s)