Treasury Operations Associate
Closing: 31 Jul 2022
Mixta Africa8 Kasumu Ekemode, Off Saka Tinubu Street – Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria
Manage the liquidity of the country business and inter-group disbursement and cover treasury reporting function.
- Ensure adequate liquidity is available to meet strategic objectives and financial obligations of the country office.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees. Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
- Manage the disbursement and payments to vendors on behalf of the Company
- Realize optimum benefits for the Company in respect of idle funds and keep appropriate documentation.
- Ensuring that the company's cash flow is adequate to allow it to operate effectively
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines
- Forecast cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow and perform financial modelling
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies
- Capital and liquidity report
- Treasury reporting
- Cash Disbursement and payment plan
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments Knowledge of treasury software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of the principles and application of good corporate governance, business and operational risk and control processes and procedures
- Gathers information nationally and internationally about what could be; visualises the future and assesses what needs to change; thinks strategically, considers wider effects thoroughly, including customers, shareholders and people; promotes and builds enthusiasm for the vision.
- Balances the needs of the stakeholder triangle; assimilates and analyses relevant information; identifies core principles, and applies them consistently to decisions; identifies and mitigates risks; creative in providing solutions; owns decisions.Good planning/project management skills
- Exceptional negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding people leadership and management skills. Ability to drive change management across the organisation
- Good communication skills, both verbal and oral
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
Experience0 - 5 Year(s)
EducationHND, Bachelors, Masters