Closing: 31 Dec 2022
Mixta Africa8 Kasumu Ekemode, Off Saka Tinubu Street – Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria
The ideal candidate will support the Head, Procurement & Administration in providing support for the Lakowe Hospitality & Golf Business by ensuring a safe work and conducive work environment and the provision/availability of resources and to enable the businesses achieve their goals.
Vet all purchase invoices:
- Review all entity purchases in line with their annual approved budget
- Follow and enforce the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Review, compare, analyse, and approve products and services to be purchased.
- Manage inventories and maintain accurate purchase and pricing records
- Maintain and update supplier/vendor information
- Maintain good supplier relations and negotiate procurement contracts.
- Prepare budgets, cost analysis, and reports.
Vehicle and Driver Management:
- Manage drivers and ensure policies and procedures are being followed, Verify monthly fuel consumption, and overtime.
- Conduct spot checks on the vehicles to ensure cleanliness, proper servicing, maintenance and accuracy of mileage and logbook
- Oversee the Preventive Maintenance schedule for the company’s fleet
- Ensure operational excellence in external and internal points of the facility in line with the Group standard quality and excellence
- Ensure 95% uptime of all office appliances and equipment
- Ensure all lease contracts are in place and renewed/terminated as appropriate
- Oversee contracts of all office equipment’s maintenance and ensure regular maintenance is upkeep.
- Ensure storage manage and disposal of old office equipment/asset
- Oversee office space allocation for new employees.
Travels & Event Management:
- Ensure all travel requests for national and international travels including booking vehicles and accommodation, purchasing tickets and travel insurance, arranging visas, etc
- Insurance – Oversee the prompt processing of all insurance renewal/claims and update records of all insurance policies & schedules
- Inventory, Stationery & Consumables Management – Ensure Nil out of stock provisions for all office consumables and stationery
- Ensure the weekly submission of tracker showing inventory and ordering levels
- Maintaining appropriate inventory records for audit purposes
- Detect and report on stock loses
- Highlight low stock situations of marketing materials to the relevant units.
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
Experience0 - 10 Year(s)
EducationHND, Bachelors, Masters