Senior Sales Representative
Closing: 31 Mar 2023
Mixta Africa8 Kasumu Ekemode, Off Saka Tinubu Street – Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria
Candidate will be responsible for generating leads to increase sales and lead our team of sales representatives. The senior sales representative’s responsibilities include setting up a sales pipeline to determine the effectiveness of personal sales strategies, keeping abreast of the latest industry trends, and providing excellent after-sales service to retain customers. Candidate will also be able to identify unmet customer needs and recommend improvements to the product line accordingly.
- Implement Global Sales target by setting personal sales target with line manager so as to achieve set targets
- Evaluate sales results and create sales reports in front of Sales and Marketing Director
- Collect inquiries, complaints of customers and handle appropriately
- Coordinate with legal and finance department within the Group to ensure strict compliance to regulations (external and internal)
- Coordinate with sales operations and external agents to speed up payment process of customers as committed in the contract
- Conduct weekly and monthly reports to senior management on sales targets, enquiries and clients’ feedbacks
- Ensure collections of Sales proceeds in a timely and efficient manner
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent), preferably major in marketing or business administration focusing on marketing/sales
- 7-12 years of experience in real estate sales, especially in domestic market
- 7 Years Experience
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
Experience0 - 8 Year(s)